Dynasty Gaming & Media Dynasty is seeking a highly skilled and hands-on Technology Manager. Reporting to the Technology Director, this role will help to oversee all Information Technology functions and provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in the following:
- Successfully managing a technical development and operations team.
- Experience in end-to-end development: Back End, Front End, Android, iOS, Quality Assurance and Development Operations.
- Operating a central core code to offer Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Working with a dynamic fast-growing organization.
- Building a development team from ground-up to enterprise level.
- Transferring from outsource model to in-house.
- Creating and building SaaS and PaaS product portfolio from ground-up.
Strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. You truly enjoy managing people and relish the challenge of making the most of the resources available. You communicate clearly and thrive on collaboration.
Role & responsibilities
- Implementing the company’s strategy for using technological resources to build and support client PaaS engagements.
- Manage and lead center of excellence for technology and development as Dynasty builds and develops its client rollout and product roadmap.
- Ensuring technologies and resources are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure using both proprietary and third party software solutions.
- Drive technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Monitor client platform KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Solve real-world technology challenges.
- Evaluate new technologies for competitive advantage.
- Apply contemporary business principles integral to a high-tech organization.
- Analyze workflows and delegate goals.
- Develop and maintain performance standards.
- Implement and monitor new projects.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, IT or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Lead or Senior Technology Management role with Proven capability managing cloud-based SaaS or PaaS systems
- A good grasp on security considerations in IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience of working on large scale Cloud environments, distributed systems, enterprise networking
- Strong leadership skills and confidence leading multiple technology teams.
- Advance knowledge of Nodejs and Angular.
- Background building a software-based product set.
- Experience developing product roadmaps and transposing BRD specifications into development plans.
- Face-to-face client management experience dealing with client's technology counterparts.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior and executive level
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- High level of willingness to develop technical knowledge
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ideally Scrum qualified or relevant project management qualification.
- Passionate about games with knowledge of the gaming industry