Dynasty is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to improve, enhance and automate the services provided by the DevOps team. This person will maintain the deployment pipelines and the running systems in a secure, stable and easy-to-use way. This role will ensure maintainability of core infrastructure assets and artifacts.
Role & responsibilities
· Evaluating business and system processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of Dynasty platform ecosystem processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Ensuring solutions meet client needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
· 5+ years of Games management and Games development experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent
· 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or other relevant fields
· Demonstrated experience in Cloud platforms such as AWS ,Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
· Demonstrated experience in DevOps automation, containerization and orchestration of tools
· Strong understanding in CI/CD pipelines, experience with CI/CD tools (ex. Bitbucket etc.) and monitoring tools
· Strong Bash scripting and coding skill in one or more of Ruby, Python, Node, Golang
· Experience in troubleshooting and application performance tuning
· Strong analytical skills and creative in problem-solving
· Results-oriented, able to show initiative, customer-focused and effect change
· Multi-platform and multi-region experience an advantage
· Passion in esports and gaming a plus