Dynasty Gaming & Media is looking for a senior, strategic, yet still hands-on, Head of Product. The remit is wide – come and build a world-class Product Team and all processes that comes with it.
The Head of Product will run product management from top to bottom, with a great deal of executive autonomy, making strategic product decisions, determining how technology is integrated and ensuring customer and user experience is paramount in all our platforms.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current gaming and media trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. You truly enjoy managing people and relish the challenge of making the most of the resources available. You communicate clearly and thrive on collaboration.
Role & responsibilities
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a talented, diverse, equitable and inclusive team of product managers. Ensure the team is healthy and effective.
- Put in place key processes and structure to ensure robust, innovative and rapid product development.
- Understand Dynasty’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that support that vision.
- Collaboratively frame, define, guide, deliver, understand, and iterate on systems and features critical to the success of our platform.
- Understand other functionalities that would drive gamers to use our platform to drive teamwide understanding of key systems and features in competing platforms.
- Work with the management team to prioritise and appropriately scope functionalities to achieve platform success goals, ensuring that our roadmaps are focused on the most impactful opportunities and are balancing desires and needs.
- Work closely with the technology and product teams to strategically influence the product roadmaps with future technology potential.
- Evolve and grow the next generation of ambitious, differentiating products that support the product roadmap.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new product focus areas.
- Manage multiple product portfolios and priorities; and ensure teams’ commitment to execute by driving technology and product investment business cases and ROI decisions.
- Lead the team in condensing consumer pain points, customer requirements, competitive and industry landscape into compelling product features and experiences needed for future platforms.
- Analyze and Research to build feedback loops that understand gamers needs, validate key product hypotheses, and incorporate those learnings into product backlogs and roadmaps.
- Gather and present feedback on product goals, from post-release metrics to proposals for improvement, to align the teams on product OKRs, which you will help define
- Communicate product teams’ strategies, roadmaps, plans, and priorities to stakeholders and leadership.
- Communicate cross-functionally to align team members around a shared understanding of how the team’s work impacts key drivers of platform user experience and products success.
The ideal candidate
- 10+ years’ experience in a Lead or Senior Product Management role with focus on PaaS products and the gaming industry
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts and methods
- A good grasp on security considerations in IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Experience of working on large scale Cloud environments, distributed systems, enterprise networking
- Strong leadership skills and confidence leading multiple products and teams.
- End-to-end Product Management experience (strategy, design, road mapping, testing, pricing to rolling the products out).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior and executive level
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- High level of willingness to develop technical knowledge
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Passionate about games with knowledge of the gaming industry